We have explored some of the foundations for identity, and our next step is to explore currency. We talked about identifiers, identifiers in a digital context, and Digital Bodies and User-Centric Identity so far. We have named the following conversations to share over the next several months:
- What is a Currency
- Aggregating Currencies
- What is Wealth?
- Forms of Wealth
- Agreements – The Basis of Currency
- Acknowledgement Currencies
- Reputation as form of Acknowledgement
- Identity, Reputation, and Currency – Reputation is where an identity has a currency
- Social Capital – wealth, reputation, and networks
As the conversation agenda shows, we will weave back from currencies into identity, especially as we look at and explore reputation. Thank you for joining us.
~ Jean Russell and Kaliya Hamlin